The Personal Support Worker positions available do not have a “line”, and therefore there is no guarantee of hours. However, each employee is required to submit 48 hours of availability for the purpose of building the schedule. Additional hours will also be available through “Call-ins”. It is our experience that the majority of hours available will be for the evening and night shifts, with the possibility of some day shifts.
- All staff are required to submit weekly availability, and hold that availability for the purpose of building the schedule. Although your availability may change periodically, please indicate, on average which shifts you are available for. Please check all that apply:
- Once the schedule is posted, you are not required to continue to hold your availability, unless you have been scheduled. However, you may receive an offer for any shift that becomes available. Most shifts for part-time employees are offered on a call-in basis with short notice as a scheduled staff becoming unable to report for duty for various reasons.How easy is it for you to attend work on a call-in basis with short notice? Please check the most appropriate:
Although we cannot guarantee a minimum number of hours, part-time employees may be scheduled and called in to work for more than 48 hours per schedule (2 weeks).
Please indicate the total number of hours per week you would be willing to work. Please check the most appropriate:
- Care providers are considered essential service workers and are not exempt from reporting for duty due to inclement weather. Do you have the ability to make arrangements to ensure you are able to report for duty during bad weather? Please select the most appropriate:
- Are you aware of the distance and the length of time required to commute from your residence to Dunnville? Please select the most appropriate:
Do you have access to reliable transportation to Grandview Lodge from your home? Please select the most appropriate:
Do you have the required Education for this Position? Please select the most appropriate:
- Do you have the required Experience for this Position? Please select the most appropriate:
Upload your Resume and/or Cover Letter. You may only upload a single document
in Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF format (.doc, .docx or .pdf).
The Cover Letter/Resume will be uploaded once you submit the application.